Thursday, May 7, 2009

Simple life, simple things

That is all I want.

The world may have their greed and fame, their dark mysteries, and their constant bickering.

I wish for quaint and simple.

Goats, going barefoot in the garden, wuffle pups, kids in red wagons, eggs, soapmaking, supper, and fishing holes. These are my comforts. Yes.

Life cannot go without drama, this is for certain. But may it be quick and forgiving.

Be humble.

I shall celebrate the simple things and make root beer, can vegetables and jams, make bread and goat cheese, listen to the gentle flapping of the clothes out on the line, and most importantly watch and guide my children as they grow. I can't think of anything else that could matter more to me.

And that's all I know for today.


:)

Photobucket

Woman and Child Pictures, Images and Photos