Saturday, May 23, 2009

Synchronicity..??

Wow. I don't even know where to begin!

As I have been focusing my energy and strength into caring for Luna, I have been doubting my own ability...everything from doctoring to energy work. I have been giving her her daily vetting, and also daily doses of energy....but we have not been vibing well. It has left me drained and cynical.

Until last night's "dream" of the Lodge (entry below this).

I went to Google later today and searched for specific words that would lead me to native american dreams and lore as well as lightworkers, shamanism (etc), to see if I could find meaning in the dream, and I came across a link that resonated so deep within that it seemed like a sharp current zapped me. This little discovery also led me on a strange path of synchronicities within an hour!!

I came across a website where I read about shamanism, and here is an excerpt from what I read:


**"Contemplation

When a shaman has a vision and is shown a sacred object, he or she may decide to go find the object in the physical world or make it for themselves. Anything seen in sacred vision may be brought into the physical plane and used as a shamanic tool or instrument. Some say these vision inspired objects have sacred power. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that these gifts from the world of spirit boost the relationship of the shaman with the spirit world. Seeing or touching the object brings about a memory of the inspired vision which, in turn, recharges the shaman and fills him or her with great emotion and passion. In this way, the objects serve as links or bridges between imagination and realization.

It is best not to lust for spiritual objects. You may get what you ask for, and the cost is the responsibility to take care of these gifts and honor their entry into your world. Spiritual gifts are both a resource and a burden. They must be fed with prayers and offerings. Over the years, Christian shamans have been gifted with many different kinds of spiritual instruments that they use in their prayer, healing, and contemplative practices. For example, I have known shamans who received special crosses, beads, altars, pieces of wood, bells, colored designs, and even shepherd’s staffs."


Now let me just say I am NOT a shaman by any means!! Not even close!

But why that little clip above resonated so deep for me is not only did I have the Iroquois (or what I strongly believe to be Iroquois) dream where I was given something, I then had this little oddity today as well: today I had called my Dad who is nearly full blood native american and of that, Iroqouis Indian. We had a discussion about something he used to carve out of wood that is very important to the Iroqouis, something I will not reveal here. He had felt a calling to carve these pieces, and he did so for many years in the 90's, then stopped. He also had an urge to suddenly collect staffs (which I know some people are staff collectors), he even carved a few himself.

The part above where it says people have been gifted instruments in dreams...I am wondering if my Dad was gifted the ability to make the carvings? I asked him if doing the carvings gave him a heightened sense of awareness, dream visits, or deeper connection with his Iroquois blood...and he said "Not really...only awareness i got was how many stitches a thumb could hold after you drive a carving tool deep into it."

Eeeeghads Dad, ok thanks for your magical Seneca-Cayuga wisdom there. My Dad...NOT a shaman...haha!

Luna's injury is starting to tie into many different little paths of discovery, and for the first time in many days I am feeling a little boost that a few things are starting to make sense, I actually felt "repair" from the inside.

Now, on this same site I had found, I clicked around to some of the other side links, and came across an interesting one called The Art of Toltec Warriorship. I started to read it, and it all seemed very familiar to me. Somewhere, somehow, I have been there before, but I don't remember where or when or how or why. There was mention of Don Miguel Ruiz and also Carlos Castaneda. I had also heard that name before, Carlos Castaneda....but you know when you are not all that interested in something that someone is telling you, or that you are having to read about by either chance or force...and when you aren't really interested in it at the time it doesn't sink in? Infact you couldn't even recall what was just said or repeat anything because you just WERE NOT interested in it?

However, as uninterested in the name "Carlos Castaneda" as I believed I was at the time I was hearing it...I think my brain knew it would be of some significance later in my life...so it put it away in my brain to save for later.

Well, it is later, and my brained has pulled out this lost information because now it knows I am ready to learn about him...and I googled Carlos Castaneda and went to a link which i clicked on.

The most amazing quote I have read was right there infront of me which was:

"Every living thing has been granted the power, if it so desires, to seek an opening to freedom and to go through it. It is evident to the seer who sees the opening, and to the creatures that go through it, that the Eagle has granted that gift in order to perpetuate awareness.

The Eagle's Gift"


It was magic, and I needed to see a quote like that. The synchronistic part of it was...the eagle I had seen yesterday, right about the peak of my despair of Luna and my inability to feel strong enough to heal her, seeing the eagle soar overhead and disappear made me feel lighter and took away the stress of everything I was overburdoned with. I am not saying the Eagle was a "gift", but in a way ...yesit was, and seems to be intertwining with all of these things.

Now, the other part of finding this website of Castaneda (which by the way is simply Castaneda.com), I went to copy that quote to put it here...but it was gone! I realized that the quote flips around everytime you refresh the page. So seeing that quote be RIGHT there after being guided to that site just had me in goosebumps!

All of the quotes ended up resonating with me, and reading about Tensegrity, and I am just wowed and excited and feel a zest for life for once about learning all about Don Juan matus and Carlos Castenda!

All of a sudden, I feel ready to evolve and learn to be confident! Luna needs healing, but I have realized today...I need healing too.

I can't even describe or explain it, but I believe my Luna has brought me to a higher plane in my life. From her accident, to struggling these past few days to doctor her and send her healing energy, yet feeling drained and severly questioning my ability to do this. Then the Lodge dream, then talking with dad, and after all of THAT I then googled answers about the Lodge dream, to ended up at all of the webistes that have led me to me to my resting place of Castaneda, which has boosted my confidence level IMMENSELY!

I am absolutely recharged, and also in awe and wonderment of the day, and I am so thankful that I have learned and grown a LOT in just 24 hours!!