Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snow, and a Floggin' Rooster...

Snow! Not as much as they had predicted, thankfully. Still, the kids have had a blast, and my husband and I have agreed, it is quite possibly the best "packing" snow we have ever experienced.

It was not the best snow to sled in, so we didn't get Licorice the pony out to pull today, although I will attach a photo of a few weeks ago when we did harness her to the sled.

Went out to gather eggs this morning, and one of the roosters was so anxious for me to toss out his corn, that he decided to flog me. He was met my with my fist which knocked him clean out of the air and he landed hard in the snow with a POOF. He stood up, shook himself off, and gave another rooster a dazed and "WTF" look.

He is lucky, for if I were in the mood, he would have met his fate on the chopping block instead of my fist, like his brother last week, whom was floured up and fried.

His day is near. MWUHAHHAHHAAA!

Photobucket