Thursday, June 4, 2009

Many Things..

A busy day today, but a few updates and then I am off to bed.

Shunami's little bird friend from yesterday was no quick love affair, today the bird remains a faithful bonded friend to Shunami wherever she goes in the pasture. Flitting from place to place, tree to fencepost, or hopping along right next to her hoof!

The Mama Kitty has come back today, only with one kitten this time. I was sad to see that one of her babies was missing, but it could possibly turn up later.

Luna is doing better, still guarding her hoof carefully and not putting much weight on it while resting, but she IS using it! So this is good to see.

I groomed dogs today, and the pastor of our little Cowboy Church brought his dog to me, and what a pleasant little fellow he was to groom! For only a 5 month old puppy he was a very well behaved little man!

Izzy is getting over a sinus infection, and seems to be feeling better today. Little Sammy is a bit snotty but feeling fine otherwise. Dusty was a busy little worker bee while helping his Daddy "build" things out by the barn.

I am spent, and I am signing off for now, silver moon beams and dreams!