Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Freezing rain..

....has skeered my grooming clients away today! I had Poncho and Bandit (a pom and a chihuahua) in early this morning, so I got them bathed and done fast and early and they have already been picked up, but the rain started, and the calls came in like I was 911 headquarters. They were sad to have to cancel, but a day like today is very understandable! One dearheart of an older lady who comes in once a month, she has a bad heart and was not able to get out in this mess to make her appointment, yet she still managed to have the postal lady bring me a package of delicious fudge covered lemon cookies for a Christmas gift! Awww!! I had offered to come and pick her dog up as a complimentary service, but she said perhaps sometime after Christmas. *smile*

So, I have the day now to get some things done before tomorrow night, which is good, yet, well...the money woulda been gooder. Hehe! Ah well. So it is.

Alright, off to get some stuff done!