Friday, July 10, 2009

Is That Semen In Your Hand, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?

Today I had to make a run to Drexel to my horse vet, Dr. Paul (Tall Paul). He's the one who doctored Luna when she got her hoof sliced up in barbed wire nearly two months ago. She, by the way, is doing better, but I had a bill to pay, and it was looming over my head.

So I made the drive to the little country clinic and walked into the front office where the receptionist sat taking appointments. The Doc didn't seem to be around so I went ahead and politely settled most of the bill with her and got my receipt and balance due.

I walked out of the clinc and back to my car and got ready to leave, when I saw Doc running like mad out of the clinic to stop me, lol!

He was in his usual green coveralls, which today were covered in....in....well...bullsh*t....literally.

And he was holding......in his hand......umm....a cone shaped vile of fresh .....um....of fresh semen....bull semen.

The Doc, covered in sh*t, was smiling at me and inquired after Luna while holding up this delicate vile of semen to prevent spillage, if only he knew how he looked from my view, lol!! We talked of Luna and he asked about the goats (he doctored Marzy last spring when she was ill) and was happy to hear everyone was well.

Ahh, the country life! LOL!